We are more than just concrete.
Morrison Custom Concrete, Inc. provides residential excavation services to Chester County and the surrounding areas.
Our skilled and dedicated team members are well equipped to handle any kind of outdoor additions you want to make to your home or property.
From landscaping to additions, we can assist you with your project from start to finish.
Types of Residential Excavation Projects
Residential excavation covers a variety of services and projects from removing rocks and soil to grading a slope. Some of the projects that Morrison Custom Concrete, Inc. can help you with include:
- Storage sheds
- Recreation areas
- Pole Barns
Additional Excavating Services
These include clearing the site of any obstacles, leveling the ground for improvements, and preparing the site for any additions that may be added.
Footings & Foundations
Work with an experienced excavation contractor to dig and pour the footings and foundation. These supportive structural elements need to be completed properly for the longevity of your project.
Properly supporting sloped areas with retaining walls can help prevent erosion, and ensure that any feature added to your property remains strong over the years.
Sloped areas are detrimental to home additions. It is important to make sure that these areas have the least dramatic grade or slope possible to facilitate any work done on the surface.
- Find a trusted excavation contractor (Check!) – The first step of any job requiring excavation is to find a skilled excavation contractor.
- Survey the site – Next, the excavation contractor will survey the site to ensure that every area that needs to be excavated, leveled, etc. is addressed.
- Discuss design options – The excavation contractor will detail the design and process with you, highlighting any potential deviations uncovered in the site survey.
- Clear the site – Before any improvements can be made to the site, any obstructions or general debrie needs to be removed by the excavation team.
- Excavate and level the site – Once the site is cleared and prepped, excavation work can begin. After all the soil and rocks are cleared, the site must be leveled to support the foundation.
- Install the foundation and other project features – Next, the team pours the footings and lays the foundation for the project. Any additional aspects or features, such as retaining walls, will also be added at this point.
- Finish the project with grading services – Finally, grading services are performed to ensure that your project remains level and stable in the future.
Equipment Used in Residential Excavation
We have a variety of equipment used for residential excavation projects including skid loader, mini excavator, and dump truck. The skid loader allows us to quickly and efficiently move equipment and supplies around the job site. The mini excavator service allows us to perform excavation and foundation work in areas that would be too tight for conventional excavators. The dump truck helps us to quickly excavate and clear an area of materials that would be in the way of improvements to the property.
Why Choose Morrison Custom Concrete as your Excavating Contractor
Morrison Custom Concrete, Inc. has years of experience leading the field in not just concrete, but excavation, laying foundations, and assisting clients in a variety of home and property improvements. With so many years of experience, excellent client reviews, and a team of highly skilled and equipped employees, Morrison is your go-to excavating contractor.